Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just Enjoying the Holidays

Well, thanks to Adrianne for helping me set up our blog! I've been so excited to get this going so I can show off all our cute pictures of Gavin. We had photos taken when he was 3 months old and we finally got a CD of them so here are a few. They were taken three months ago so he has a little more hair now, but they are just so cute. Riley might kill me for putting the flower one on here but I love it!
Not too much is going on for us right now. Riley is taking a class at Bridgerland and getting ready to apply to nursing programs for next fall. I am getting ready to start Bridgerland's LPN program in February. Right now we are just enjoying the holidays and love watching Gavin grow. He is growing so fast! He has two teeth, can sit up all by himself, and loves to try new foods. Life is great for the Worwood family!!







4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my goodness... Gavin is adorable! Good job!

Fowkes said...

I love the pictures!! I just had to laugh at the one with all the flowers! I think it is adorable!! Good job on the blog!! Keep it up!!

AnneMarie said...

he is WAY too cute for his own good! of course you can drop in on Friday. Just give me a call when you leave so I can know when to expect you. love you gizz, so excited you've joined the blogging world!

Schmoopasaurus Rex said...

I don't care what Riley thinks, the flowers are awesome!