Monday, February 23, 2009

Somebody Stop This Crazy Ride!!

Oh my hecka! Life is crazy! School is nuts and I don't think my teachers understand that I need to do something other than stress out about a last minute quiz, read a gazillion chapters of some boring book, or study for a test I am just going to fail anyway. On top of that Gavin is sick with the croup and I think it has given him some super power of not needing to sleep. Both Riley and I are suffering from severe sleep deprivation and that doesn't make for calm, loving conversations. I can't get him to stop crying. Gavin, that is, not Riley. I need a break! There isn't one in sight though, so for now I am going to keep scarfing down junk food so I don't fall asleep when I'm trying to study, practice singing instead of getting mad at 3 a.m. when I am up with a screaming baby, and keep telling myself its all going to be worth it...right? Sorry for being a whiny loser! I know people have a lot tougher things happening to them. Time to get out the chocolate.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cas, do you need a break? I can babysit anytime. I've got too much time on my hands. Hold on, I'll try to get your number from Suzanne. Let me know if I can help you!

AnneMarie said...

oh my darlin'! I am so sorry, it's not fair how it all has to come down at once.
As far as school goes, I remembered why/how it gets better. You just eventually learn your teachers and what not to study. It will get easier.
And I know how hard it is to function on constant sleep deprivation!