Friday, February 6, 2009

School So Far...

I started the LPN program at Bridgerland on Monday and the first week has had its ups and downs. I knew they would pile it on us and I would probably feel overwhelmed...and I was right. There are a lot of requirements, assignments, and tests but I know I can do it! The only thing that is really stressing me out is trying to balance school and family. Since I have had Gavin I have only been taking a few easy classes here and there so I haven't had too much pressure. Now I feel like I don't have much time to spend with him or Riley but once I get the hang of it things won't be too bad.
On a more fun note: Gavin has another tooth! This makes three! And his top two are almost through! He is so big! And I swear he will be crawling in the next few days. He gets up on his knees and starts lifting them up and down until he gets tired and then he flops back down. It's only a matter of time until he figures it all out!
Oh...and I was wondering if anyone has any cute Valentine's ideas...preferrably cheap or free. Let me know if you do! Happy Valentines to everyone!

1 comment:

AnneMarie said...

I remember bawling my first three days of nursing school and thinking "what am I doing here?". I promise it gets better and somehow isn't as bad as it seems.
Gavin is a doll, can't wait to see him again.
Zero ideas for V-day. I still have no babysitter and no plans. Romantic, eh?