Saturday, March 28, 2009

Update

So I haven't written anything because I absolutely nothing interesting to post. School is getting a little easier because there is not as much busy work, but I think my brain is shrinking. I can't retain information for more than a day or two and I have lost any common sense that I may have had. On an exciting note, I got to do some cool things at my clinical on Friday! I took blood sugars, and passed out tons of meds, and I got to feed someone through a feeding tube! It was awesome!
Gavin is so big and cute! He is slowly learning to tolerate eating things with texture. He keeps pulling himself up on the furniture and is getting good at walking around when we hold his hands. It won't be long before another biped is roaming the halls of our home!
Riley went to work down south for the weekend and I got a little taste of what it will be like when he is gone for the summer. I got a little depressed thinking about how much I will miss him and how different things will be. We plan to live on our cell phones, talk on webcams, and read books together. We will see how it all goes!

2 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Good times! I love that this post uses the word biped. five stars for that

Sarah said...

I can't imagine having my husband gone for a summer! That stinks!