Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy May!

We've made it through to May! Well just as a quick update, Riley made it to New York and is finding out how crazy it is. He says it takes hours to drive anywhere and that the traffic is insane. His apartment is along the shore of the Hudson River and he gets to see all the barges go by (I know, real exciting). He is doing really well installing and likes it much better than selling. What a stud.

Gavin and I are getting by thanks to my mom's help. She has been so amazing and does so much to make things easier for us. School is going by so fast! There are lots of projects coming up before final exams and then a few weeks of clinicals until I'm free to fly out and see my honey. Riley might be flying home for Gavin's birthday (and mine) in a few weeks if things work out, so everybody keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

*Sorry for the lack of pictures! Some should be coming soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you! If you need a break, I can watch Gavin sometime :) Love ya!

Jaime said...

Cassie!! I just creeped your blog! Is your husband really not with you?? That is so sad! How are you? You are just so adorable... One of my faves.